450Mbps Wireless N Access Point TP-Link – TL-WA901ND
The 450Mbps Wireless N Access Point TP-Link – TL-WA901ND is designed to establish or expand a scalable high-speed wireless N network or to connect multiple Ethernet enabled devices such as game consoles, digital media adapters, printers, or network attached storage devices to a wireless network. The AP supports a host of different functions that makes your wireless networking experience more flexible than ever before. Now, you can enjoy a better Internet experience when downloading, gaming, video streaming or with any other application that you may wish to use.
Wireless N Speed & Range – Adopting IEEE 802.11n advanced MIMO (Multi Input Multi Output) technology, it simultaneously works through three antennas with smart antenna technology to Tx and Rx to overcome the interference and signal degradation when traveling long distances or through physical barriers in a small office or a large apartment, resulting in an incredible improvement in the wireless performance, even in a steel-and-concrete building. Above all, you could easily pick up the wireless network during long-distance connection where legacy 11g products may not!
Multiple Operating Modes – Easy to Build WLAN – Supports Client, Multi-SSID, Range Extender, and AP operation modes to enable various wireless applications to give users a more dynamic and comprehensive experience when using your AP. Multiple operating mode also helps you easily build wireless network for hard-to-wire locations or eliminating wireless dead zone.
Passive PoE Supported – More Flexible Deployment – The TL-WA901N is able to be powered using an Ethernet cable to simultaneously send data and electricity to wherever your AP may be located even up to 100 feet away. This feature multiplies your options allowing you to place the AP in a position that is most convenient to get the best signal possible, such as on the wall or on the ceiling of your office.
450Mbps Wireless N Access Point TP-Link – TL-WA901ND Product Features
- 450Mbps wireless transmission rate, brings smooth wireless N experience
- Supports multiple operating modes: Access Point, Client, Universal/ WDS Repeater, Wireless Bridge
- Easily setup a WPA encrypted secure connection at a push of the QSS button
- Up to 30 meters (100 feet) Power over Ethernet capability for flexible deployment
- Microsoft Windows 98SE/NT/2000/XP/Vista™/7/8/8.1/10, MAC OS,
- NetWare, UNIX or Linux
- Internet Explorer 11, Firefox 12.0, Chrome 20.0, Safari 4.0, or other
- Java-enabled browser
- Cable or DSL Modem
- Subscription with an Internet Service Provider (for Internet access)
1 x Wireless N Access Point TL-WA901N
1 x Power Adapter
1 x Passive PoE Power Injector
1 x RJ45 Ethernet Cable
1 x Quick Installation Guide
- Please read the product description, product specifications for make sure the product meet your requirement.
- Also we recommending to watch product review in YouTube.
- See our more TP-Link Products to Click here.
- See This Product in TP-Link Official Site Click Here.