BOYA 35C-XLR Pro Adapter Convert 3.5mm Input to Male XLR Output
This BOYA 35C-XLR Pro is a 3.5mm female TRS socket to a male XLR adapter that converts 12 to 48V phantom power to 3 to 5V plug-in power, allowing on-camera microphones that require plug-in power and self powered microphones to receive power from the XLR input on cameras. The 35C-XLR Pro’s 3.5mm TRS socket features a threaded connector similar to locking connectors on popular mic output cables to ensure the connection won’t disconnect during your recording. Additionally, it allows you to use a mini-jack microphone or headset with a camera that has XLR inputs.
BOYA 35C-XLR Pro Feature
- Converts 12-48V Phantom Power Down to 3 to 5V Plug-In Power.
- Allows 3.5mm TRS Microphones to Plug Into an XLR Input.
- 3.5mm Socket Features a Threaded Connector for Secure Input During Recording.
- All Aluminum Construction.
- Gold-Plated Connectors.
1 x BOYA 35C-XLR Microphone adapter
- When use microphone with battery, BOYA 35C-XLR and 35C-XLR pro are all available.
- For microphone without battery, only 35C-XLR Pro is compatible.
- Please read the product description, product specifications for make sure the product meet your requirement.
- Also we recommending to watch product review in YouTube.
- See our more BOYA Products to Click here.
- See This Product in BOYA Official Site Click Here.
- Verify your BOYA from official site Click Here