BOYA BY-AM1 Dual-Channel USB 2 Audio Mixer
BOYA BY-AM1 a dual-channel audio mixer, provides you with a compact audio mixing solution for 6.35mm line-in devices or any XLR microphones (Such as BY-M1000/BY-BY-BM58), which allows you to easily mount and control input devices, and to transmit the output signal to your computer.
Multiple Built-in Inputs Enriching Your Audio
Thanks to built-in 6.35mm/XLR combo inputs, The BY-AM1 can easily accept signal directly from XLR microphones or electric instruments, like guitar and bass etc.
Wider Sampling Rates For Your Professional Need
The BY-AM1 can support 44.1k-192kHz sampling rates audio without any sound compromise, when connecting to XLR microphone and instruments input devices.
No-latency Headphone Monitoring
With 6.35mm headphone monitoring jack and supplied 6.35mm to 3.5mm audio adapter, The BY-AM1 allows you hear your input signal through the headphone without any distracting echo or latency.
Supply 48V phantom power via XLR input
The BY-AM1 can provide 48V phantom power for XLR passive microphone. Built-in 1/4″ mounting screw on the base can be attached to tripod and other accessories.
BOYA BY-AM1 Package Includes
1 x 6.6′(2m)USB-A to USB-B cable
1 x 6.35mm to 3.5mm TRRS audio adapter
- Please read the product description, product specifications for make sure the product meet your requirement.
- To clean the housing, wipe with a dry micro-fiber cloth to remove dust.
- See our more BOYA Products to Click here.
- See This Product in BOYA Official Site Click Here.
- Verify your BOYA from official site Click Here