BOYA BY-BM3031 On-Camera Super-Cardioid Shotgun Microphone
BOYA BY-BM3031 is a super cardioid condenser shotgun microphone that delivers high-quality sound for DSLRs, camcorders, audio recorders and more. It features a three-level gain switch that provides a +20 dB boost, 0 dB unity gain, or -10 dB pad to prevent distortion from audio overload. And also features a switchable high-pass filter at 80 Hz to roll off unwanted low-frequency noise and rumble.
The lightweight mic attaches easily to any camera equipped with a 3.5mm microphone jack or to a boom pole, and integrates a built-in shock mount that helps eliminate unnecessary vibrations that create excessive background noise.
This mic includes a foam windscreen and fur windscreen that helps to decrease vocal plosives and wind noise when recording dialog and powered by two pieces of AA batteries (not included) for up to 120 hours.
BOYA BY-BM3031 Product Feature
- Broadcast recording quality microphone for clear, precise audio
- Supercardioid polar pick up pattern
- Lower Noise and Higher Sensitivity
- Two step High Pass Filter (flat, 80Hz)
- Three position level control (-10dB, 0, +20dB)
- 3.5mm Output Plug
- Integrated Shock mount & Shoe Mount
- Powered by 2 x AA batteries (not included)
- Durable ABS Construction
- Includes fur windscreen
BOYA BY-BM3031 Specifications
- Acoustic Principle: Line Gradient
- Directional Pattern: Super-Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 40-20,000Hz
- Sensitivity: -38dB±3dB@1KHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 80dB
- Dynamic Range: 120 dB
- Output Impedance: 200 Ohms
- Power Supply: 2 x AA batteries (not included)
- Operating time with battery: 120H
- PAD Switch: -10dB,0dB,+20dB
- High Pass Filter: Two-step (flat, 80 Hz)
- Output Connectors: 3.5 mm (1/8″) stereo mini-jack
BOYA BY-BM3031 Package include
1 x On-Camera Shotgun Condenser Microphone
1 x Windscreens Carry Pouch
1 x Cleaning Cloth
- Please read the product description, product specifications for make sure the product meet your requirement.
- Also we recommending to watch product review in YouTube.
- Keep your microphone away from dust, moisture, or water.
- To clean the housing, wipe with a dry micro-fiber cloth to remove dust.
- See our more BOYA Products to Click here.
- See This Product in BOYA Official Site Click Here.
- Verify your BOYA from official site Click Here