BOYA BY-PB25 Carbon Fiber Boom Pole with Internal XLR Cable
BOYA BY-PB25 Carbon Fiber Boom Pole with Internal XLR Cable features 3 telescoping sections that can provide 1m (3.3′) to 2.5m (8.2′) of extension for your shotgun microphone. It can be used by boom operators to attach a microphone or a variety of other accessories for applications such as broadcast TV, films, Electronic News Gathering (ENG), field work, and more.
The boom pole has a 1/4″ thread, a 3/8″ adapter and a 5/8″ adapter is included to provide compatibility with a broad range of mounts. Its reinforced carbon fiber design is highly durable while remaining extremely lightweight and comfortable to handle even in extreme temperatures.
The lightweight design reduces handling fatigue during lengthy sessions. This pole features an internal coiled cable and an XLR connection at the base of the pole.
A total of three Carbon Fiber sections telescope between 1m (3.3′) to 2.5m (8.2′) and will easily store in any standard equipment case. The captive-collet coupling system locks each section in place for even further reliability.
BOYA BY-PB25 Carbon Fiber Boom Pole with Internal XLR Cable Product Features
- Lightweight Carbon Fiber Construction
- 3 x Telescoping Sections
- 3.3 to 8.2′ Adjustable Length
- Internal Coiled Cable
- Bottom 3-Pin Male XLR Connection
- Twist Locks
- 1/4″-20 Threaded Stud
- Includes 3/8″-16 and 5/8″ Adapters
- Carrying Case
1 x BY-BP25 Boom pole
1 x Carrying bag in solid constructure
5 x Black Velcro Band
1 x 1/4 to 3/8 Round Mount Adapter
1 x 1/4 to 5/8 Round Mount Adapter
Manufactory Original Package
- Please read the product description, product specifications for make sure the product meet your requirement.
- Also we recommending to watch product review in YouTube.
- Keep your microphone away from dust, moisture, or water.
- To clean the housing, wipe with a dry micro-fiber cloth to remove dust.
- See our more BOYA Products to Click here.
- See This Product in BOYA Official Site Click Here.
- Verify your BOYA from official site Click Here