BOYA EA2 3.5mm Microphone to USB Adapter
BOYA EA2 adapter, you can connect a mic with a 3.5mm plug such as a lavalier, headset, handheld, or shotgun mic directly into your computer’s USB port for recording, livestreaming, or conferencing. This connector also features a 3.5mm TRS headphone port to allow convenient monitoring through headphones.
The EA2 utilizes a 3.5mm TRS female microphone input, a USB 2.0 Type-A output, and lightweight plastic construction. The compact adapter saves space and avoids cable tangles.
- Connects 3.5mm Mic to Computer USB Input
- 3.5mm TRS Female Microphone Input
- USB 2.0 Type-A Output for Computers
- 3.5mm TRS Headphone Jack
- Input: 1 x 1/8″ / 3.5 mm TRS Female Mic Input
- Output: 1 x USB Type-A (USB 2.0) 1 x 1/8″ / 3.5 mm TRS Female Headphone Output
- Weight: 8g
- Material: Plastic
- Dimensions: 3.2 x 2.4 x 1.1 cm
BOYA EA2 Compatible List
for self-powered 3.5mm TRS microphone like: BOYA BY-WM6S, BY-WM8 Pro K1/K2/K3/K4/K5, BY-WM4 Pro K1/K2, BY-WFM12, BY-DMR7, BY-PVM3000(S/M/L), BY-PVM50, BY-BM6060, BY-VM600, BY-BM3032, BY-BM3031, BY-BM3030, BY-BM3011, BY-M17R, BY-M1, BY-M1DM, BY-M1 Pro and more
- Please read the product description, product specifications for make sure the product meet your requirement.
- Also we recommending to watch product review in YouTube.
- See our more BOYA Products to Click here.
- See This Product in BOYA Official Site Click Here.
- Verify your BOYA from official site Click Here