BOYA BY-M110 Omnidirectional Mini Condenser Microphone
Upgrade the sound capture quality of your mobile device or laptop computer while keeping your rig simple and straightforward with the BOYA BY-M110 ultracompact condenser microphone. At under 3″ long, this diminutive and extremely lightweight mic can be added to your setup and remain nearly unnoticeable. Since it runs on power from your device and has no controls to configure, it provides truly easy plug-and-play operation.
The body of the mic features a 3.5mm TRRS male mini plug, which can be connected directly to the mini-jack input of your smartphone, tablet, or laptop computer. This allows the BY-M110 to bypass the need for mounting accessories and audio cables. The mic head rotates up to 180 degrees for quick and optimal positioning. Affix the supplied foam windscreen to lessen noise from breezes and fans.
Miniature Condenser Microphone
The BOYA BY-M110 is miniature size, omnidirectional 3.5mm TRRS for smartphone, laptop, tablet and others.
180° Rotating Head, Capturing Your Audio Freely
With 180° rotating head design, BOYA BY-M110 can capture audio from different angle, unleashing your potential.
Miniature size, great potential
BOYA BY-M110 can support 50Hz to 18kHz frequency response, which allows to recording your audio clearly.
Plug and Play, Simple to Use
With minimalist design, BOYA BY-M110 is easy to record, ideal for smartphone, laptop, tablet and others. Just Plug and Play, your remarkable sound being preserved.
BOYA BY-M110 Features
- 3.5mm TRRS microphone for smartphone, laptop, tablet and others
- 50Hz to 18kHz frequency response
- Plug and play operation
- 180° rotating head, convenient for capturing audio
- Includes foam windscreen
BOYA BY-M110 Package Includes
1 x Plug-in Microphone.
1 x Foam Windscreen.
1 x Portable Storage Bag.
1 x Product Manual.
1 x Warranty Card.
- Please read the product description, product specifications for make sure the product meet your requirement.
- Also we recommending to watch product review in YouTube.
- Keep your microphone away from dust, moisture, or water.
- To clean the housing, wipe with a dry micro-fiber cloth to remove dust.
- See our more BOYA Products to Click here.
- See This Product in BOYA Official Site Click Here.
- Verify your BOYA from official site Click Here